You will be prompted to create an account and link your student(s) if you have not already done so.
|New Student Open Enrollment (ENGLISH)
You will be prompted to create an
|East Lottery Application – ENGLISH|
Registration and Open Enrollment for Hanley Elementary, Hanley Middle, or Coleman:
- Select the appropriate link above: Registration for returning students, open enrollment for new students
- Whether your child is a new or returning student, you must have a PowerSchool account to complete the process. If you do not already have one, you will be prompted to create a new account.
- Make sure you have two proofs of residency and other key documents available, including your child’s birth certificate and immunization records.
Lottery Application for East Academy
- To apply for the East Academy lotter please use the lottery application link above. A PowerSchool account is not required.
Have questions or need assistance? We’re here to help:
- Hanley Elementary | 901-567-7084
- Hanley Middle | 901-646-6519
- Coleman School | 901-567-7068
- East Academy | 901-567-7086
Interested in PreK enrollment? Please see the flyers below.